Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Den

This is why I only painted one wall in the Den.  As a "dress rehersal," if you will.


I'm not looking forward to tackling this wall at all!  Especially with the new color I've chosen, Dark Night by Sherwin Williams which is basically a navy blue.  I'm going for it.  This is the room where we watch movies in front of the fire so dark walls will be very dramatic and appropriate.  There's a lot of Chinoiserie going on in here so Dark Night will compliment that nicely.  Right?  Right?


Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

I love navy blue paint! Classic and rich!

Martha said...

I think it will look marvelous! Love your blue and white -- I have the same statue!

D.B. said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence, girls. I'm feeling pretty good about it!