Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What's In A Name?

Growing up, the Living Room was for company and the Den was where the family hung out.  Here at the Ranch, we use every single room to live in and entertain.  When instructing my 5 year old where he would be able to find his often misplaced items,  Den and Living Room were lost in translation for him.  So dear ladies and gentlemen, I give you the "Front" Room at the Ranch.............




Well that's it.  You've seen the whole place now except for the boys' rooms.  I may work on J.D.'s a little but the 17 year old's domain shall remain a mystery...........you're welcome.

3 comments:

Martha said...

A lovely room but then all of yours are -- I've had two friends who call the formal room the "French Room" -- now I don't know where that comes from. Parlor is what my grandmother called the formal room.

At Linderhof we have one -- it's the living room!

Anita Diaz said...

Gorgeous room! Love that couch too!! Currently, we have one big open great room. Planning on adding a "front" room that we can teach music in--someday. Yours is beautiful!!

Cipriano said...

Your house is seriously, and I mean SEVERELY gorgeous.