Friday, June 4, 2010

Let's Dash Back Inside For a Moment

I could photograph flowers forever.  In fact, when my dad gave me my first camera, the inaugural roll was 36 exposures of flower close-ups.  SO.......I think it's time for a change of pace - back inside!


More Ranch personalities!


I'm never gonna let you go, fellas!  You are with me for the duration.  Looks dramatic and classy, right? Let's just pan back a bit and you will see my project for this weekend - I've put it off long enough.


Scaling back as we were forced to do, my sewing machine (a necessity) is my bedside table.  Everytime I needed to use it, I was without a table.  Soooooo.....I came up with this brilliant idea of a permanent table top which would allow me to slide the sewing machine under when not in use.  Now, I just need to make a lovely table cloth to camouflage my unorganized mess.  Hopefully, the final result will be Monday's post.

p.s. just noticed I still managed to get flowers in the pic!

3 comments:

Martha said...

I'm drooling over your darling Asian figures. They are a treasure!

Merisi said...

Ingenious idea, I am sure you'll find some great fabric to go with it!

Your remark about your tendency to go shoot flowers made me smile: With my very first camera I went to Capri (an island in the Gulf of Naples) and came back home with ... flower shots, disappointing everyone who had hope for a few good pictures of the magnificent sites there. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love the little Asians. Do they happen to have names?